Innovation : An integral aft platform joining the two hulls
The Bali 4.1 offers new bench seating in the aft cockpit and large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.
Relaxation : Sailing and fun in Lounge mode
- A forward cockpit with dining area as well as an immense sunbathing area in place of the traditional trampoline
- Extra living space with sunbathing area on the coachroof
- New bench seating in the aft cockpit
Comfort : The Bali 4.1 offers L-shaped dining area and a new interior design
The BALI 4.1’s nacelle, completely free from bulkheads, comprises a very comfortable L-shaped dining area which faces across to an extendable lounger. The galley unit creates unrivalled storage volume and worktop area.
The interior décor, by Lasta Design Studio, puts the emphasis on light, ergonomics, fluid shapes and the finest materials.
Practical : The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial flybridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
ConceptO. PONCIN & Y. CHABAUD
Naval architectXavier FAŸ
DesignLASTA Design Studio
Length over all12.35 m
Waterline length11.6 m
Maximum displacement11.8 t
Maximum upwind sail area105.5 m²
Fresh water800.0 l
Engines2 X 20 HP up to 2 X 40 HP
CE CATA - 10 persons
Made in France